VLT 171 WINDOW TINT METER
The VLT 171 window tint meter is a cost effective, easy to use, and durable tool for measuring VLT. It has been engineered specifically to meet the Utah inspection requirements.
The rugged VLT 171 is an extremely simple to use two piece meter which can measure all vehicle windows including front, rear, and side windows.
- Fast 4 second testing
- Simple one switch operation
- Automatic shut off extends battery life
- 10 year LED light source
- Wired sensors ensure that neither piece can be left on car
- Protective carrying case included
- One button self calibration
- Backlit digital display
- Magnetic sensors
- Calibration sample included
- Sensors do not require batteries
- No mechanical micro switch
- Padded sensors protect glass
- Reinforced cord ends for durability
- Built in low battery warning
- Beep notification of auto shutdown
- One year limited warranty
- Display: 10mm LCD
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: +- 2%
- Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
- Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
- Sample Thickness: Up to 18mm/0.4inch
- Operating conditions: 0~120°F, <90%RH
- Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
- Effects from Stray Light: Not Effected by Stray Light
- Light Source: LED
- Measuring Mode: Continuous
- LED Lamp Life Expectancy: 10 Years
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (not included)
- Weight: 4.6oz
o Main Unit: 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
o Sensor: 2.75" X 1.5"
o Sensor Cord Length 57"